Requirements for a Canadian Visa
It is no longer news that all country visas have their requirement and Canada is not left out. Therefore, this article serves as an answer to those asking the question ‘what are the requirements for a Canadian visa’.
Canada is one of the easiest countries to migrate to as a foreigner. Therefore, its requirements are not very difficult to meet.
Canada Visa Requirements
Below are the requirements to obtain a Canada visa.
- Application for a visa (application form) in duplicate. Anyone travelling to Canada aged 18 and over must complete a separate application form. (If a child leaves alone, a separate questionnaire should be filled out for this child.).
- Questionnaire “Information about the family’’ Two copies. To be completed by every applicant over 18 who will be entering Canada.
- International passport, which expires no earlier than 6 months at the end of the trip.
- 2 photographs 35×45 mm per the requirement.
- Certificate from the employer on the company’s letterhead containing the following information: name, position, work experience, average monthly income, leaves to travel to Canada. The certificate must be certified by the signature of the head and the seal. If you are married, provide a letter from your spouse’s work.
- If you have previously travelled abroad: a copy of the pages of the old passport with visas and the page with entry-exit marks.
- Documents reflecting your financial and family well-being
- Brochures of the company you work for, a letter with a brief description of your company’s activities, year of foundation, etc.
- If you are a founder, co-founder of an enterprise – constituent documents, certificate of registration, license, accounts, and other materials confirming the strong economic position of your company (photocopies);
- Documents confirming ownership (photocopies): certificate of apartment privatization; purchase and sale agreement for an apartment, land plot, summer residence, garage; gift certificates, vehicle registration certificates, general powers of attorney for a/m;
- A credit card or a statement from a bank stating that you have a bank account.
- If you are accompanied by a child under 18 years of age – notarized permission for his export
- Description of the route of your trip, including documents on booking tickets and hotels.
- Photo size: at least 35×45 mm (1.37×1.77 inches).
- Face size (vertical): 31-36 mm (1.22-1.41 inches).
- The photograph must be taken from the front. The face should be in the centre of the frame. The top of the shoulders should also be visible.
- Head size from chin to crown: 31-36 mm (1.22-1.41 inches).
- Photos must be the same colour, taken within the last 6 months.
- The image should be clear on a white or light background.
- Photos taken with a digital camera should not be altered in any way.
- The face should be in the centre of the photo. The facial expression should be neutral. Don’t frown or smile. The mouth must be closed.
- It is allowed to be photographed with tinted glasses if the eyes are visible and the frame does not cover any part of the eyes. It is forbidden to be photographed in sunglasses.
- Wigs or other cosmetics are acceptable as long as they do not distort the appearance.
- Photos showing the applicant wearing a hat or covering his head for religious reasons are acceptable if all of his facial features are visible.
To provide more detailed information about yourself (to resolve your issue as soon as possible), you can also attach the following additional documents or any other at your discretion (our recommendations);
- A copy of the workbook stamped from the place of work.
- A copy of the insurance issued for the duration of your stay in Canada.
- Business card.
- List of participants in the trip.
- Car booking document.
- Photocopy of certificates of marriage and birth of children.
- A photocopy of parents’ pension certificates, certificates of disability for parents or other dependent persons.
- Currency exchange certificate.
Now that you know the requirements for a Canada visa. You can now proceed with the application process.
Ensure that you share the article with your colleagues online who might be interested in knowing these requirements.
Don’t also forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thanks.