Are you in search for the list ofBest Universities For Mass Communication In Kenya?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are some prominent universities known for their mass communication programs:
- University of Nairobi: The University of Nairobi is one of Kenya’s oldest and most prestigious universities. It offers a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Journalism, equipping students with skills in various aspects of mass communication, including journalism, public relations, advertising, and electronic media.
- Daystar University: Daystar University is a private Christian university with a renowned School of Communication. It offers a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, specializing in Electronic Media, Print Journalism, Public Relations, and Advertising. Daystar University is known for its practical approach to education and industry partnerships.
- Moi University: Moi University, located in Eldoret, is another reputable institution offering a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Journalism. The program covers a wide range of mass communication disciplines, including print journalism, electronic media, advertising, and public relations.
- United States International University Africa (USIU-Africa): USIU-Africa is a private university in Nairobi known for its global perspective and diverse student body. The university offers a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Media Studies, focusing on developing critical thinking, research skills, and multimedia journalism.
- Maseno University: Maseno University, situated in Maseno near Kisumu, offers a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Media, covering various areas such as journalism, public relations, advertising, and broadcasting. The program emphasizes practical skills and hands-on experience.
- Multimedia University of Kenya: Multimedia University is renowned for its focus on media and communication studies. It offers a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, specializing in journalism, public relations, advertising, and media studies. The university has modern media facilities that enable students to gain practical experience.
Note: These universities are well-regarded in Kenya’s education landscape and have produced graduates who have excelled in various fields of mass communication. It’s advisable to explore the specific course structures, faculty qualifications, industry partnerships, and other factors that align with your career goals and preferences before making a decision.