Are you in search for the list of Colleges Offering Diploma In Journalism And Mass Communication In Kenya?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are a few well-known institutions:
- Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC): KIMC is a premier institution that specializes in media and communication training. It offers a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, which covers various aspects of media, including journalism, broadcasting, public relations, advertising, and photography.
- Multimedia University of Kenya: The Multimedia University of Kenya offers a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication as part of its School of Journalism and Mass Communication. The program focuses on practical skills in journalism, broadcasting, advertising, public relations, and media production.
- Daystar University: Daystar University offers a Diploma in Communication with a specialization in Journalism. The program provides a strong foundation in journalism principles, media ethics, news writing, and reporting.
- East Africa School of Journalism (EASJ): EASJ offers a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, which provides practical skills in news writing, reporting, photojournalism, broadcasting, and media production. The institution emphasizes hands-on training and fieldwork.
- St. Paul’s University: St. Paul’s University offers a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication through its School of Communication, Language, and Performing Arts. The program focuses on media literacy, news reporting, editing, public relations, and media law.
Note: These are just a few examples of colleges in Kenya offering diploma programs in Journalism and Mass Communication. It’s important to conduct thorough research and consider factors such as accreditation, curriculum, faculty, and facilities before making a decision on which institution to attend.