Are you in search for the list of Medical Schools In Africa For International Students?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here is a list of medical schools in Africa that accept international students:
- University of Cape Town Faculty of Health Sciences – South Africa
- Stellenbosch University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences – South Africa
- University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences – South Africa
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine – South Africa
- University of Pretoria Faculty of Health Sciences – South Africa
- Makerere University College of Health Sciences – Uganda
- University of Nairobi College of Health Sciences – Kenya
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine – Egypt
- Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine – Egypt
- University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry – Ghana
- University of Ibadan College of Medicine – Nigeria
- University of Lagos College of Medicine – Nigeria
- University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences – Zimbabwe
- Addis Ababa University School of Medicine – Ethiopia
- University of Zambia School of Medicine – Zambia
- Aga Khan University Medical College – Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Suez Canal University Faculty of Medicine – Egypt
- University of Botswana Faculty of Medicine – Botswana
- University of Namibia School of Medicine – Namibia
- University of the Western Cape Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences – South Africa
Please note that admission criteria, requirements, and availability for international students may vary for each medical school. It’s advisable to visit the official websites of these institutions to gather detailed information about their admission processes and eligibility criteria for international students.