Veritas University is a private university in Abuja, Nigeria. It was established in 2002 by Catholic Archbishop John Onaiyekan.
The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields like medicine, engineering, law, and business.
The school fees for new students at Veritas University are affordable and competitive.
For the 2023/2024 academic year, the tuition fees for the first year of a bachelor’s degree program are N450,000 per semester.
For the following years of a bachelor’s degree program, the tuition fees are N400,000 per semester.
Apart from tuition fees, students at Veritas University need to pay additional fees such as:
– Acceptance fee: N60,000
– Registration fee: N10,000
– Library fee: N10,000
– Health insurance fee: N5,000
– Sports fee: N5,000
– ID card fee: N1,000
The total cost for attending Veritas University depends on the student’s program of study.
For a first-year bachelor’s degree student in the 2023/2024 academic year, the estimated total cost per year is between N650,000 and N750,000.
For subsequent years of a bachelor’s degree program, the estimated total cost per year is between N600,000 and N700,000.
Veritas University provides various financial aid options to assist students in paying for their education. These options include:
– Merit scholarships: Awarded to students who have shown exceptional academic performance.
– Need-based scholarships: Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need.
– Loans: Veritas University offers different loan options to help students finance their education.
– Work-study: The university provides a work-study program that allows students to earn money for their education.
1. What are the tuition fees for new students at Veritas University?
The tuition fees for new students at Veritas University vary based on the program of study. For the 2023/2024 academic year, the first-year bachelor’s degree program costs N450,000 per semester.
2. What other fees are required for new students at Veritas University?
In addition to tuition fees, new students at Veritas University need to pay other fees, including acceptance fee (N60,000), registration fee (N10,000), library fee (N10,000), health insurance fee (N5,000), sports fee (N5,000), and ID card fee (N1,000).
3. What financial aid options are available to new students at Veritas University?
Veritas University offers financial aid options such as merit scholarships for outstanding academic performance, need-based scholarships for students with financial need, loans to support education expenses, and a work-study program for students to earn money for their education.
4. How can I apply for financial aid at Veritas University?
To apply for financial aid at Veritas University, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov.