Are you in search for the list of Universities That Offer Public Health In Nigeria?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are some universities in Nigeria that offer public health programs:
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
Note: These universities offer various public health programs, including Bachelor of Public Health (BPH), Master of Public Health (MPH), and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) degrees. The specific program names and specializations may vary from one institution to another.
It is advisable to visit the websites of these universities or contact their respective admissions offices for more detailed information on the specific public health programs they offer, admission requirements, and application procedures.