Are you on search for the Requirements To Study Social Work In FULAFIA?
Luckily, this webpage will give you the updated information on Requirements To Study Social Work In FULAFIA
Here are the requirements to study Social Work at the Federal University, Lafia:
To study Social Work at FULAFIA, you need to meet the following requirements:
1. General Admission Requirements:
– Possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and at least three other subjects, in either the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level.
2. Specific Requirements for Social Work Program:
– Choose the following subjects during UTME registration: English Language, Government/History, Economics, and any other Social Science or Arts subject.
– Participate in FULAFIA’s post-UTME screening exercise after meeting the JAMB cutoff score. Details and requirements for the screening process will be communicated through the university’s official website or other authorized channels.
3. Direct Entry Admission:
– Possess a diploma or higher qualification in Social Work or a related field.
– For candidates with Advanced Level or Higher National Diploma (HND), have a minimum of two relevant subjects at the advanced level, including Government/History, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, or any other related subject.
– Apply for Direct Entry admission through JAMB, and FULAFIA will consider the application based on the JAMB guidelines and requirements.
4. Additional Considerations:
– Admission into the Social Work program at FULAFIA is competitive, so meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee automatic admission.
– Factors such as the number of available slots, the number of qualified applicants, and performance in the post-UTME screening exercise may also be considered.
By fulfilling these requirements, you can pursue a degree in Social Work at FULAFIA.