If you want to study architecture at Ekiti State University (EKSU) in Nigeria, it’s important to know the requirements for admission.
1. Educational Qualifications:
– You need to have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) with at least five credits in subjects like Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and other relevant subjects. These credits should be obtained in no more than two sittings.
2. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
– You must take the UTME and achieve the minimum required score set by EKSU. The subjects for the UTME include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and any other science or arts subject.
3. JAMB Admission Requirements:
– You need to select the appropriate subjects for the UTME, which typically include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and any other science or arts subject.
– EKSU sets its own JAMB cut-off mark for architecture. Make sure your UTME score meets or exceeds the cut-off mark specified by the university.
4. Post-UTME Examination:
– EKSU conducts a Post-UTME examination as part of the admission process.
– To register for the Post-UTME examination, fill out the application form and pay the required fee within the given timeframe.
– The post-UTME examination for architecture at EKSU usually includes written tests in subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and general aptitude.
Understanding these requirements will help you navigate the admission process smoothly.