Redeemers University is a private Christian university in Ogun State, Nigeria. It was founded in 2005 by the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The university offers various courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Redeemer’s University provides undergraduate courses in the following areas:
– Arts and Social Sciences
– Business and Management
– Engineering and Technology
– Medical Sciences
– Natural Sciences
Redeemer’s University offers postgraduate courses in these areas:
– Master of Arts (MA)
– Master of Business Administration (MBA)
– Master of Science (MSc)
– Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
To get admission into Redeemer’s University, you need to meet these requirements:
– Have at least five O’level credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
– Obtain a good score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
– Achieve a good score in the Redeemer’s University Post UTME examination.
The fees at Redeemer’s University vary based on the course and level of study. On average, the tuition fee is N600,000 per year.
Redeemer’s University provides several facilities to support its students, such as:
– Computer center
– Sports complex
– Health center
– Student center
– On-campus accommodation
Redeemer’s University is a respected private university in Nigeria. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university is known for its academic standards and commitment to providing a Christian environment for students.