Are you in search for the list of Universities Where Foreigners Can Study Medicine In South Africa ?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here is a list of universities in South Africa where foreigners can study medicine:
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)
- Stellenbosch University
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Free State (UFS)
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- University of Limpopo
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
Please note that admission requirements and application procedures may vary for each university, and it’s essential to visit their official websites or contact their admissions offices for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding studying medicine as a foreign student.