Are you in search for the list of Universities That Accept Second Choice For Nursing In Nigeria ?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are some Nigerian universities that have been known to consider second choice candidates for nursing:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Delta State University (DELSU)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and admission policies may change over time. It is always recommended to verify the current admission requirements directly from the universities or JAMB.