Are you in search for the list of Universities That Accept Second Choice For Medicine ?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are some universities that, in general, may consider second-choice applicants for medicine:
- University of Southampton (UK)
- University of Bristol (UK)
- University of Dundee (UK)
- University of Liverpool (UK)
- Keele University (UK)
- University of Leicester (UK)
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- University of Warwick (UK)
- Cardiff University (UK)
- University of Sheffield (UK)
- University of Central Lancashire (UK)
- University of Buckingham (UK)
- Queen’s University Belfast (UK)
- University of Limerick (Ireland)
- Trinity College Dublin (Ireland)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- National University of Ireland, Galway (Ireland)
- University of Otago (New Zealand)
- University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and each university’s acceptance policies may change over time. It’s crucial to research and confirm the current admission policies of specific universities directly from their official websites or contact their admissions offices for the most accurate and up-to-date information.