Are you in search for the list of Fully Funded Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate Students?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
There are various fully funded scholarships available for Nigerian undergraduate students to pursue their studies both within Nigeria and abroad. These scholarships are often sponsored by governments, organizations, universities, and international institutions.
Here are a few examples:
- Federal Government Scholarships: The Nigerian government offers scholarships to eligible Nigerian students through agencies like the Federal Ministry of Education, Federal Scholarship Board, and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
- Nigerian LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme: The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) offers scholarships to high-performing Nigerian undergraduate students studying science-related courses.
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme: The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) provides fully funded scholarships to Nigerian students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in oil and gas-related fields abroad.
- Agbami Scholarship: The Agbami Scholarship is sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited and its partners. It is open to Nigerian undergraduate students in their first or second year of study in approved courses such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering, and Geology.
- NNPC/Total Scholarship: The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in collaboration with Total Nigeria offers scholarships to Nigerian undergraduate students in various disciplines, including Engineering, Agriculture, and Computer Science.
- Commonwealth Scholarships: The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission offers fully funded scholarships to Nigerian students to pursue undergraduate studies in Commonwealth countries.
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program: This program provides scholarships to academically talented but economically disadvantaged students from Nigeria and other African countries, enabling them to study at selected universities abroad.
Note: These are just a few examples, and there are many other scholarships available. It’s important to conduct thorough research, visit scholarship websites, and consult with your school’s guidance counselors or academic advisors to find the most up-to-date information on available scholarships and their application processes.