Are you in search for the list of Ekiti State University Courses, School Fees And Requirement?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Courses Offered: Ekiti State University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across various fields of study.
Some of the faculties and departments at EKSU include:
- Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Religious Studies
- Faculty of Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Geography and Planning Science
- Political Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Foundations
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Adult Education and Community Development
- Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Animal Production and Health
- Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry, Wildlife, and Environmental Management
These are just a few examples, and EKSU offers more courses and programs across various disciplines.
School Fees: The school fees at Ekiti State University vary depending on the course of study and the level (undergraduate or postgraduate). The fees are typically subject to review by the university management. It is advisable to visit the official EKSU website or contact the admissions office directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding school fees.
Admission Requirements: The admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Ekiti State University differ. Here is a general overview:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at the O’Level (WAEC, NECO, or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates are required to sit for and meet the minimum cut-off mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates must participate in the Ekiti State University Post-UTME screening exercise and meet the required cutoff mark.
- Meeting the subject combination and cutoff mark for the chosen course is essential.
- Candidates must possess a relevant bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second-class lower division from a recognized university.
- A good postgraduate diploma from a recognized institution may also be accepted for certain programs.
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes at the O’Level (WAEC, NECO, or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics.
- Additional requirements such as a research proposal, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and interview may be necessary for specific postgraduate programs.
Note: It’s important to note that admission requirements may vary based on the specific program and the level of study. Therefore, it is recommended to check the official EKSU website or contact the admissions office for detailed and up-to-date information on admission