DELSU, located in Abraka, Delta State, is one of Nigeria’s most prestigious universities, offering a wide range of courses, including nursing.
In DELSU, The minimum JAMB score required for nursing is 210.
What Is Nursing?
Nursing is a profession focused on providing care to individuals, families, and communities. Nurses work in various settings such as hospitals, clinics, schools, and community health centers. They offer physical and emotional care, administer medications, educate patients about their health, and advocate for patients’ rights.
Choosing to study nursing at DELSU comes with several advantages. Firstly, DELSU is highly respected and known for its academic excellence. Secondly, the university offers a diverse range of nursing courses that equip students for their future careers. Lastly, DELSU has a dedicated faculty comprising experienced nursing professionals committed to teaching and research.
To apply for nursing at DELSU, you must first register for the JAMB examination. After receiving your JAMB results, you can apply for admission to DELSU through their online portal.
Nursing graduates from DELSU have numerous career prospects. They can find employment in various settings such as hospitals, clinics, schools, community health centers, government agencies, and even private practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum JAMB score required for nursing at DELSU?
The minimum JAMB score required for nursing at DELSU is 210.
2. What are the admission requirements for the nursing program at DELSU?
The admission requirements for the nursing program at DELSU are as follows:
– Minimum score of 210 in the JAMB examination
– Five credits in O’Level examination, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and any other subject
– Satisfactory performance in the DELSU Post-UTME examination
3. What are the career prospects for nursing graduates from DELSU?
Nursing graduates from DELSU have a wide range of career prospects. They can work in hospitals, clinics, schools, community health centers, government agencies, and even establish their own private practice.
4. What are the benefits of studying nursing at DELSU?
Studying nursing at DELSU offers several benefits, including:
– Strong academic reputation
– Diverse nursing course offerings
– Experienced and dedicated faculty of nursing professionals
– Abundance of career opportunities