Are you in search for the list of Cheapest Universities To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria 2023 ?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are a few Nigerian universities that have traditionally been considered relatively affordable for studying pharmacy:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
Please note that the cost of studying pharmacy includes more than just tuition fees. You should also consider additional expenses such as accommodation, textbooks, living costs, and other miscellaneous fees. It’s advisable to contact the universities directly or visit their official websites to get accurate and up-to-date information about tuition fees and other associated costs.