Are you in search for the list of 6 Best Universities In Ghana To Study Nursing ?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
Here are six of the best universities in Ghana to study nursing:
- University of Ghana: The University of Ghana, located in Legon, Accra, is one of the most prestigious universities in Ghana. It offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program, which provides students with a solid foundation in nursing practice and theory. The university is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and experienced faculty.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST): KNUST, located in Kumasi, is renowned for its science and technology programs. The School of Nursing at KNUST offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program that prepares students for professional nursing practice. The program is well-structured and provides students with opportunities for clinical experiences in various healthcare settings.
- University of Cape Coast: The University of Cape Coast, situated in Cape Coast, is highly regarded for its nursing programs. The School of Nursing and Midwifery at the university offers undergraduate and postgraduate nursing programs. The programs emphasize evidence-based practice, research, and community health nursing.
- University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS): UHAS, located in Ho, Volta Region, is a specialized university dedicated to health and allied sciences. The School of Nursing and Midwifery at UHAS offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in nursing. The university places a strong emphasis on practical training and community engagement.
- Central University: Central University, situated in Accra, is a private university known for its quality nursing education. The Department of Nursing at Central University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program, which focuses on equipping students with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver comprehensive nursing care.
- University of Development Studies (UDS): UDS, with campuses in Tamale and other regions, is recognized for its commitment to community-based education. The Faculty of Integrated Development Studies at UDS offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program that emphasizes community health, primary healthcare, and rural nursing.
Note: These universities provide quality nursing education and equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become competent and compassionate nurses. When choosing a university, consider factors such as program curriculum, faculty expertise, clinical opportunities, and accreditation. It’s also advisable to visit the university’s website or contact the respective schools for detailed information on admission requirements and available nursing programs.