Are you in search for the list of State Universities That Offer Public Health In Nigeria?
Luckily! This webpage will give you the updated information.
In Nigeria, there are several state universities that offer programs in public health. Some of these universities include:
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State
- University of Lagos, Lagos State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun State
- University of Nigeria, Enugu State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Kaduna State
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State
- Bayero University Kano, Kano State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State
- Ekiti State University, Ekiti State
- Abia State University, Abia State
- Lagos State University, Lagos State
- Rivers State University, Rivers State
- Benue State University, Benue State
- Delta State University, Delta State
Note: These are just a few examples, and there may be other state universities in Nigeria that offer programs in public health. It is always advisable to visit the official websites of these universities or contact their admissions offices for more information on specific public health programs they offer.